Wednesday, 10 August 2011

BITS & BOBS

- Today I had what I call an 'errands day'. Quite boring to be honest, just the usual errands of cleaning the house, walking the dog etc. Also sent a few e-mails out for work experience as nowadays it seems a degree really isn't enough!

- Also been prowling ebay (something I always do on a day off) and am currently bidding on a pair of American Apparel's 'disco pants' which are basically high-sheen riding pants! I love them and unfortunately the bidding is getting higher and higher..and I'm getting sadder and sadder. Don't like spending a fortune on ebay, ebay is supposedly the place for bargains so I endeavour to achieve this!

- Still trying to find a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's Lita boots in black.

All the ones on ebay are not my size unfortunately...so still on the look out. Found some looky-likies...but not the real thing is it now!

- Another thing, I am getting my hair done on Saturday and am at a loose end as to what colour I want. I am currently blonde but it's a bit too bright for me and I want it toned down. My hair has taken an absolute battering with all the bleach ( I have been doing this for 4 years now) so I'm hoping toning it down will perhaps make it a little healthier. I love the dip-dye effect but not sure how I would suit it. My hairdresser must hate me as last time I made her do it a touch darker I rung her up the next day saying how I hated it and needed to come back! I hope the same doesn't happen this time. I will keep you updated.

- I have my boxing class tonight. I have been doing really well and haven't missed a class yet. I hate going but I love the feeling I get after which is 1) pure relief and 2) actually that felt quite good. My aim of going to the gym everyday has completely backfired but my gym has now got the new powerplate machine which is supposed to be amazing. Apparently 30 minutes on this machine is like a full hour and a half workout so I think my gym plan could be back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment